1. You can order by phone, fax, email or contact form. Click here to visit our contact page for details.
2. Payment may be in the form of PayPal, VISA and Mastercard, personal check, cashier’s check, or money order payable to The Mitchell Archives. For PayPal, please use our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please add $8.00 for shipping. For orders totaling over $100 we will ship postage free! Newspapers will be shipped flat to preserve their integrity.
4. Virginia residents please add 5% sales tax.
5. We will make every attempt to fill your order, but unreserved items may be previously sold. Please provide us with alternate choices if possible.
6. If requested, each item will come with a Letter of Authenticity personally signed by historian Mark E. Mitchell. All newspaper are guaranteed genuine (for life!) or your money promptly refunded.
7. We give a full thirty-day return privilege for any reason. We want you to be completely satisfied!
8. WANT LISTS – our inventory is very extensive and the finest of its kind anywhere. If you don’’t see it on our website, or want to know what else we have, contact us.
9. Please allow one week for delivery, however we will make every effort to mail your orders as promptly as possible. In most cases we can actually ship your order out the same or following day!
10. Newspapers will come housed in protective acid-free manila folders at our expense!
11. Finally, please let us know how you heard about The Mitchell Archives! Many thanks.